French-American Chamber of Commerce of Minneapolis/St. Paul
900 Sixth Avenue SE suite 105
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Unpaid summer internship, April/May-August
Mission: To promote entrepreneurship between French and American companies, and to assist individuals with international career and business initiatives.
Qualifications: French proficiency and some college completed
• Develop international career promotional materials and carry out projects aimed at increasing international career opportunities throughout Minnesota
• Provide help with event planning and coordination
• Assist with website updates and social networking (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, blog)
• Contribute to preparation of monthly newsletter
• Be a resource for inquiries from French students and professionals
• Help with other tasks as needed
• Ability to multi-task and initiate or further develop projects
• Work independently and with little supervision
• Desire to come up with new ideas to further promote the Chamber’s endeavors
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter in English, as well as a short writing sample in French, to Michelle Eberhard at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted via email if we would like to set up an interview.